Tuesday, May 01, 2007
I Like New York in (May)
Ok, it isn't quite June yet, as in the old Sinatra classic, it was a little cloudy today, and the trees haven't even really bloomed yet, but this is still a great time of year in the city. Especially for a little post-lunch stroll through Central Park.
Any time I go through my annual "I gotta get out of here" mood, in the depth of winter, it always goes away when Spring comes back to town, and I remember I live five minutes away from one of the world's great parks.
Even seen through the crappy 1.3 MP camera on the Q.
Posted by J at 4:25 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Sometimes you can fight city hall - or the MTA
- Thank you, George Bush
- Bee meet chicken
- And they say there's no creativity in Hollywood an...
- Start making your Labor Day Weekend plans
- I always heard she was the ambitious one
- Another one bites the dust
- His lips are moving - assume he's lying
- Attention Single Women
- Gratuitious pix of the day
- Memories, like the corners of my mind...
- 1 BR, rvr vu
- Another day, more Bush sleaze
- Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
- Guilty pleasure
- Just another hen-pecked schlub
- If they could impeach Bill Clinton for a blowjob....
- When did this memo go out?
- He's toast
- Oy Gevalt
- The guy from "Big Love" talks
- And the web grows more tangled
- I Like New York in (May)
- Mission Accomplished
- ▼ May (26)