Friday, May 18, 2007
Gratuitious pix of the day
That one, just because.
And this cool shot of a bolt of lightning striking the Empire State Building was in the Daily News yesterday, taken during the thunderstorms that hit the city. There was no damage to the ESB, which is actually designed to be a lightning rod for the other buildings in the midtown area.
Posted by J at 11:41 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Sometimes you can fight city hall - or the MTA
- Thank you, George Bush
- Bee meet chicken
- And they say there's no creativity in Hollywood an...
- Start making your Labor Day Weekend plans
- I always heard she was the ambitious one
- Another one bites the dust
- His lips are moving - assume he's lying
- Attention Single Women
- Gratuitious pix of the day
- Memories, like the corners of my mind...
- 1 BR, rvr vu
- Another day, more Bush sleaze
- Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
- Guilty pleasure
- Just another hen-pecked schlub
- If they could impeach Bill Clinton for a blowjob....
- When did this memo go out?
- He's toast
- Oy Gevalt
- The guy from "Big Love" talks
- And the web grows more tangled
- I Like New York in (May)
- Mission Accomplished
- ▼ May (26)