Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
A fun celebrity sighting today. I was in the Park after lunch on another beautiful day, and on the Reservoir path, I saw (I think) Andre Braugher jogging. He was great in the gritty TV cop drama, "Homicide."
Of course, he went on to lose some street cred when he appeared in the mega chick flick, "City of Angels."
I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that the Central Park Boathouse restaurant is one of the establishments where I get frequent flier miles on my Continental account. When I got my statement in yesterday, I had 100 miles just for stopping in there to have a glass of wine and two beers (not all for me, I hasten to add) a few weeks ago.
I may just have to do that again. In fact, by the end of the summer, I will probably be able to go someplace like the Greek Islands.
Posted by J at 5:23 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Sometimes you can fight city hall - or the MTA
- Thank you, George Bush
- Bee meet chicken
- And they say there's no creativity in Hollywood an...
- Start making your Labor Day Weekend plans
- I always heard she was the ambitious one
- Another one bites the dust
- His lips are moving - assume he's lying
- Attention Single Women
- Gratuitious pix of the day
- Memories, like the corners of my mind...
- 1 BR, rvr vu
- Another day, more Bush sleaze
- Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
- Guilty pleasure
- Just another hen-pecked schlub
- If they could impeach Bill Clinton for a blowjob....
- When did this memo go out?
- He's toast
- Oy Gevalt
- The guy from "Big Love" talks
- And the web grows more tangled
- I Like New York in (May)
- Mission Accomplished
- ▼ May (26)