Thursday, May 17, 2007
1 BR, rvr vu
I had to get up at an ungodly hour today - if you check out the time stamp on this post, you'll see just how ungodly, ugh - and, looking out in amazement at how the world is apparently already quite alive while I'm usually in deep REM sleep, I really noticed for the first time I have a sliver of a river view.
Even though my place faces west, the bedroom also has a window looking south, and if you stick your head out and look to the left you can glimpse the East River. I caught the sun coming up on this somewhat cloudy day. I don't want to make a habit of that, however.
Posted by J at 6:35 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Sometimes you can fight city hall - or the MTA
- Thank you, George Bush
- Bee meet chicken
- And they say there's no creativity in Hollywood an...
- Start making your Labor Day Weekend plans
- I always heard she was the ambitious one
- Another one bites the dust
- His lips are moving - assume he's lying
- Attention Single Women
- Gratuitious pix of the day
- Memories, like the corners of my mind...
- 1 BR, rvr vu
- Another day, more Bush sleaze
- Alert. Celeb sighting in the Park. Alert.
- Guilty pleasure
- Just another hen-pecked schlub
- If they could impeach Bill Clinton for a blowjob....
- When did this memo go out?
- He's toast
- Oy Gevalt
- The guy from "Big Love" talks
- And the web grows more tangled
- I Like New York in (May)
- Mission Accomplished
- ▼ May (26)