Thursday, April 26, 2007
Finally home. I had to get out of my apartment before 9 am this morning, a rare occurence for me.
My building is installing new windows, and today was the day they did my apartment, so they came at 8 am - and the noise! Oy. I couldn't stand it and had to bolt.
Who knew there were so many people out and about at that ungodly hour.
But it was a beautiful morning for a stroll, and, as you can see, the Dogwood trees are beginning to bloom on the Upper East Side. Photos courtesy of the Q (one of these days I'll take the real camera out there...but then again, that means the whole transferring the pix to the computer pain in the ass, so maybe not.)
Not to mention, the Larouchies had their "Impeach Cheney First, Then Bush" table set up outside the 86th Street stop of the Lex. Good times.
Posted by J at 12:21 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I wish I had friends like that
- The Ted Haggard Defense
- Did I mention I have new windows?
- I can see clearly now
- A theory of relativity
- Going for her 16 minutes
- Another criminal mastermind
- Cream or sugar with your shower?
- I Heart Jersey
- At the prom?
- I don't THINK this is Cho Seung-Hui?
- On the abortion shift
- Just a reminder...
- I call bullshit
- And cue the loons
- Oy gevalt
- Enough about Imus, please
- Ugh, this weather
- At Mecca, she's going to scream “Oy, Allah”
- I havent even started my Outer Space Alien Day sho...
- Glad to see that "surge" is working so well
- When you've lost the Mormons....
- Thank you, Democratic Congress
- Classy to the end
- Movie tip #472
- I'll believe it when I hear the first incomprehens...
- Heckuva job, Bushie
- Next week, he learns the intricacies of the toaste...
- It's the most wonderful time of the year...
- What a big, brave man
- You mean he wasn't actually doing a show 2000 year...
- If you're happy and you know it CLAP your hands
- He knows what you did last summer
- lol gr8 idea NOT
- Deja drivel
- Ladies and gentlemen, your Republican paaaaarty......
- “April, come she will.”
- ▼ April (39)