New Jersey is a great state, and you folks really have to stop making fun if it.
I just returned to the city this morning from a delightful weekend along the shore. The weather has been stunning the last few days, and it was perfect for a little getaway at my ex's beach house (I'm weak).
Sadly, I also had to help her clean the place up a little, as they had been hit by a bad storm a few weeks ago and had some water damage. But a weekend's worth of fresh sea food, flowing wine and rum coladas (that may be my new summer drink) more than made up for it. Kudos to the Garden State for that whole beach and ocean thing.
(Of course, I'm so paranoid about getting sun burned, I had 30 SPF lathered on, so I actually have a negative tan now.)
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I wish I had friends like that
- The Ted Haggard Defense
- Did I mention I have new windows?
- I can see clearly now
- A theory of relativity
- Going for her 16 minutes
- Another criminal mastermind
- Cream or sugar with your shower?
- I Heart Jersey
- At the prom?
- I don't THINK this is Cho Seung-Hui?
- On the abortion shift
- Just a reminder...
- I call bullshit
- And cue the loons
- Oy gevalt
- Enough about Imus, please
- Ugh, this weather
- At Mecca, she's going to scream “Oy, Allah”
- I havent even started my Outer Space Alien Day sho...
- Glad to see that "surge" is working so well
- When you've lost the Mormons....
- Thank you, Democratic Congress
- Classy to the end
- Movie tip #472
- I'll believe it when I hear the first incomprehens...
- Heckuva job, Bushie
- Next week, he learns the intricacies of the toaste...
- It's the most wonderful time of the year...
- What a big, brave man
- You mean he wasn't actually doing a show 2000 year...
- If you're happy and you know it CLAP your hands
- He knows what you did last summer
- lol gr8 idea NOT
- Deja drivel
- Ladies and gentlemen, your Republican paaaaarty......
- “April, come she will.”
- ▼ April (39)
Post a Comment