Wednesday, April 04, 2007
He knows what you did last summer
Just when you think Dick Cheney can't get any more creepy and evil, something happens that makes you realize, yes, he can.
During George Bush's Tuesday press conference from the Rose Garden, Cheney was seen literally lurking off to the side, behind some bushes and trees. You can sense his malevolent force in this picture, although it's hard to tell if he's got a "Scream" mask on. I guess if Boy George wandered off script, Cheney was ready to shoot the poison dart at him.
But look at his dark force just skulking there in the background, glaring at his puppet. Ugh.
Posted by J at 11:30 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I wish I had friends like that
- The Ted Haggard Defense
- Did I mention I have new windows?
- I can see clearly now
- A theory of relativity
- Going for her 16 minutes
- Another criminal mastermind
- Cream or sugar with your shower?
- I Heart Jersey
- At the prom?
- I don't THINK this is Cho Seung-Hui?
- On the abortion shift
- Just a reminder...
- I call bullshit
- And cue the loons
- Oy gevalt
- Enough about Imus, please
- Ugh, this weather
- At Mecca, she's going to scream “Oy, Allah”
- I havent even started my Outer Space Alien Day sho...
- Glad to see that "surge" is working so well
- When you've lost the Mormons....
- Thank you, Democratic Congress
- Classy to the end
- Movie tip #472
- I'll believe it when I hear the first incomprehens...
- Heckuva job, Bushie
- Next week, he learns the intricacies of the toaste...
- It's the most wonderful time of the year...
- What a big, brave man
- You mean he wasn't actually doing a show 2000 year...
- If you're happy and you know it CLAP your hands
- He knows what you did last summer
- lol gr8 idea NOT
- Deja drivel
- Ladies and gentlemen, your Republican paaaaarty......
- “April, come she will.”
- ▼ April (39)