Friday, April 20, 2007
At the prom?
Here's a picture of possible GOP presidential candidate Fred Thompson and his tender young wife, Jeri (yes, that's how she spells it - probably puts a little heart over the "i" too) courtesy of No Quarter, through Wolcott.
She looks like she's about a third of the old coot's age.
I'm sure I saw her dancing on the bar at McFadden's last night. Those twin towers look very familiar.
Remember, though, Bill Clinton is the evil sex fiend who had to be impeached by these guys.
Gotta love the family values party.
Posted by J at 2:26 PM
Labels: Fred Thompson, Jeri Thompson
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- I wish I had friends like that
- The Ted Haggard Defense
- Did I mention I have new windows?
- I can see clearly now
- A theory of relativity
- Going for her 16 minutes
- Another criminal mastermind
- Cream or sugar with your shower?
- I Heart Jersey
- At the prom?
- I don't THINK this is Cho Seung-Hui?
- On the abortion shift
- Just a reminder...
- I call bullshit
- And cue the loons
- Oy gevalt
- Enough about Imus, please
- Ugh, this weather
- At Mecca, she's going to scream “Oy, Allah”
- I havent even started my Outer Space Alien Day sho...
- Glad to see that "surge" is working so well
- When you've lost the Mormons....
- Thank you, Democratic Congress
- Classy to the end
- Movie tip #472
- I'll believe it when I hear the first incomprehens...
- Heckuva job, Bushie
- Next week, he learns the intricacies of the toaste...
- It's the most wonderful time of the year...
- What a big, brave man
- You mean he wasn't actually doing a show 2000 year...
- If you're happy and you know it CLAP your hands
- He knows what you did last summer
- lol gr8 idea NOT
- Deja drivel
- Ladies and gentlemen, your Republican paaaaarty......
- “April, come she will.”
- ▼ April (39)
Can you imagine if she became First Lady?
Haha YOU'RE one to talk about robbing the cradle! :)
Twin towers. lol
The marriage of Fred thompson and Sara Lindsey began in 1959, when Fred was just 17 years old, and ended in an amicable divorce in 1985. He didn't meeet Jeri until 11 years after the divorce was final, and they were married 6 years later.
But nice try to paint him as a Bill Clinton-type cheater. Facts can be such inconvenient things sometimes, can't they?
"Sturm Ruger" you're in the wrong place if you want to try to desperately defend your party's hypocrisy with those Republican "facts' as you call them, conveniently ignoring reality as the rest of the world knows it. Don't be so naive about your hero Fred Thompson who hasnt a chance in hell. Freak.
Aww that's cute. Is that his daughter? Here's the thing with Freddie - he has some sad groupies, male and female, but for most normal people down here we've had enough of this pompous ham. It's hard to say if he was worse as a senator or a sleazy B-movie/TV actor. But either way he's not getting in the White House! lol
Post a Comment