...you have dinner for two, with five drinks (three of them mine), two apps, two entrees and one dessert - and the bill is under a hundred bucks.
I spent a few days in suburbia, in Long island with an ex (I'm weak, weak, weak) and we went to dinner on Saturday, and, as usual, the prices always amaze.
And the Island isn't even particularly cheap, compared to the rest of America, but when you're used to Manhattan prices, it's quite delightful.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish readers
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)
So the ex was worth the price? Somewhere a little part of Dr. Phil just died.
Is Dr. Phil for or against hooking up with an ex? lol
the only thing worse than hooking up with an ex is drunk dialing an ex! All you get from that is embarassed the next day!! :)
Yup I notice anywhere outside the city seems cheap too, even places that are not really.
Post a Comment