...the bottles of Guinness in it freeze! Oy.
Sorry for the basically nonexistent posting today, but I was on a deadline, and, frankly, have also been enjoying watching, out of the corner of my eye, the wheels continue to come off this joke of a presidency.
From the debacle of the Iraq war, probably the worst U.S. foreign policy disaster in the last hundred years, to the shameful treatment of injured vets at Walter Reed, from the screw up of recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina, to the ingrained corruption evident in the Republican party (as seen by “Duke” Cunningham, Tom DeLay, etc.) – and now we have the burgeoning U.S. Attorneys scandal.
The only amazing thing to me is that Boy George is somehow still above 20 percent in the polls.
Just who are these clowns who still support him?
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish reader...
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)