Saturday, March 31, 2007
Nathan's hot dogging
In an interview with Barbara Walters, former New York City Mayor and presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani said that if elected president, he would have no problem allowing his wife Judith Giuliani to sit in on cabinet meetings, "If she wanted to. If they were relevant to something that she was interested in. I mean that would be something that I'd be very, very comfortable with," he said.
Here's a lovely picture of Judith, ready to assume cabinet duty. Oh, wait, sorry, that's Rudy.
Actually, the former Judith Nathan always seemed a little skeevy to me. No wonder Giuliani's son wants nothing to do with her.
When the whole Rudy-Judi story broke a few years ago, she was living in an apartment building two blocks away from mine, and the tabloids and TV crews were camped outside it for days looking to get pictures of the mayor's mistress. She would walk her dog about five times a day, one of the cameramen told me, and absolutely loved the attention.
Meanwhile, the mayor's wife, Donna Hanover, was being devastated and humiliated as Rudy announced he was filing for divorce during a live TV press conference. Classy.
Posted by J at 1:28 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish readers
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)