Thursday, March 15, 2007
Look, a new shiny object to get the press all distracted
I'm sure it's just an amazing coinky dink that as the Bush administration is coming under increasing pressure for its latest scandal, the firings of the US Attorneys, a transcript has been released in which 9-11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses to a whole bunch of other crimes, including killing journalist Daniel Pearl, plotting to blow up Big Ben in London, and assassinate former presidents Carter and Clinton.
Nothing suspicious at the timing of this at all.
Of course, this guy's been "interrogated" in Gitmo for the last several years, so by this point he's probably also confessed to designing the levees in New Orleans, creating ABC's According to Jim, and inventing Ugg boots.
By the way, I can't tell if he looks more like porn legend Ron Jeremy or Artie Lange from the Stern show.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish readers
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)