"We are warning our people not to eat anything with hemp products if they follow the practice of kitniyot on Pessah," said Israel's Green Leaf Party spokeswoman Michelle Levine. "We are considering announcing a ban on everything containing hemp just to be on the safe side. We are going with the rabbis on this. People should remove all cannabis and hemp from their homes."
- Jerusalem Post
That's a shame.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish readers
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)