This has been floating around the last few days, and would usually disappear within a few hours for some legal reason, so who knows if these links will even work by the time you click on them, but here is some of the chaos that was apparently going on during the filming of I Heart Huckabees, a movie I've never seen, although it's been on the movie stations a zillion times.
These outtakes of the F-word laden angry, vitriolic exchanges between Lily Tomlin and director David Russell are more entertaining than the movie itself ever looked. Russell even goes to the C-word at one point!
In the first video, the fun really gets going about halfway through, when Russell totally loses it and starts throwing things. And, yes, in the second video, that's Dustin Hoffman, a notoriously difficult actor, actually being the calm one.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish readers
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)