For some bizarre reason, Kevin Federline, Britney Spear's ex, now has his own branded search engine, Search With Kevin, which can be installed as a toolbar on your computer, and also allows you the chance to win "prizes," like going to his birthday party.
Because, you know, when you're searching for, say, a quote from Churchill, at the same time you no doubt want to be looking at a picture of the guy who Britney Spears found too trashy.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish readers
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)