Monday, March 12, 2007
Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
An ethical code to prevent humans abusing robots, and vice versa, is being drawn up by South Korea. The Robot Ethics Charter will cover standards for users and manufacturers and will be released later in 2007.
I hope we're still going to be allowed to make them clean the damn house and have the female robots dress slutty.
Posted by J at 4:00 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Nathan's hot dogging
- Tough but fair
- An important Passover reminder to my Jewish reader...
- Those wet tee-shirt contests ARE distracting
- Mwahaha (evil laugh)
- Look for the one-armed man
- Toby can probably get us out of Iraq faster too
- I have friends who are more famous
- One of these things is not like the others
- Grease is the word
- Another winning Bush moment
- Hot air on the right
- I heart this stuff
- Hmm, tough call - Google or this guy?
- Oh good, she's on the market again
- "And we don't tan well either"
- "Careless and reckless"
- Look, a new shiny object to get the press all dist...
- Remember when a slice used to be tied to the price...
- “Get laid, get...”
- You know your refrigerator is turned down too cold...
- Didn't Asimov already take care of this?
- A bleg
- It's like when the Nazis fled to South America aft...
- You know you're not in Manhattan when...
- I hear the siren call
- The age of Bush
- Now THIS is a bad date
- What, Fran Drescher wasn't available?
- Republican priorities
- The Mr. Boston Bartender's Guide?
- Buh bye Scooter
- Her boobs are nothing to brag about either
- Compare and contrast
- As long as they don't do one with that annoying Ca...
- Is Bush a Manchurian candidate?
- ▼ March (38)