Friday, February 09, 2007
With marshmallows, no less
I made my first hot chocolate of the season today and let me tell you it was tasty. It was made even sweeter as I sipped it standing at my window high above the streets of the fabulous Upper East Side and watched my fellow New Yorkers far below bundled up and scurrying off to work and doing chores. Good times.
Alas, I have to brave the elements soon myself, as I have a lunch in midtown which I'd rather not go to, but hey, a free meal at Bar Americain. Why not?
I think by then it's supposed to be a balmy 33 degrees anyway.
This is seriously the time of year I go through my annual That's-it-I'm-moving-to-California routine.
But then I never do it, and Spring comes and it's beautiful in NY again. Ah well, maybe next year.
Posted by J at 11:40 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)