WASHINGTON — President Bush's uncle William H.T. "Bucky" Bush was among directors of a defense contractor who together reaped $6 million from what federal regulators say was an illegal five-year scheme by two company executives to manipulate the timing of stock option grants, court documents show.
- LA Times
Bush has an Uncle Bucky?
But seriously, is there any member of this clan that isn't either corrupt or a fuck-up.
One of Bush's brothers, Neil, was involved in the savings and loan shenanigans and humiliated when it turned out he has a penchant for Thai hookers. Bush's niece, Noelle (Jeb's daughter), was arrested for drugs. His nephew, John (another Jeb offspring) was arrested for drunk and disorderly and once stalked an ex-girlfriend.
Bush's daughters, of course, were busted numerous times for underage drinking. Our lovely first lady, Laura, killed her former boyfriend in a car accident when she ran a stop sign when they were in high school.
And Bush himself, well, of course, he is the fuck up of all fuck ups. The epitome of a mediocrity rising to the top only through family connections and money.
What a gene pool.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)