Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Proof that the universe is conspiring against me # 327
The clocks on my microwave and stove are not perfectly synchronized. They're probably only about 10 seconds apart, but, invariably, I will look at them during that 10 second period and see one saying 11:42 and the other 11:43 - and it bugs the hell out of me in my compulsive way. I've tried to get them aligned about 100 times but can't quite get them exactly matched up. I have issues.
Posted by J at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)
haha I hate that my cable box time and my clock are never the same.
Post a Comment