Although I love my gourmet food and fine dining in general, sometimes it's the simple stuff that gives me joy. I can't eat the crap from McDonald's or Burger King or the pub grub that some of my greedier and less picky friends devour in bars, but a foot-long subway sandwich - now that's a different beast.
To my delight, they have just opened a Subway sandwich shop across from the Key Food on First Ave, where I will no doubt be feasting on some foot-long tuna salad subs - with the works, baby - in the days to come. Good times.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)