Thursday, February 01, 2007
It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wait, it IS the Manhattan phone book
They just delivered the new phone books today.
When are they going to save some trees and stop printing these damn things? I don't know anyone who uses a phone directory anymore, it's all 411 or the Web.
When you see the books stacked up in a building like mine, which has 33 floors in it, and multiply that by a few million, it's astounding to realize how much paper goes into these dinosaurs every year.
Posted by J at 4:45 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)