Monday, February 19, 2007
I hope she knows what a falafel is
Here's Fox News Channel's newest anchor, Courtney Friel, who recently hosted the World Poker Tour.
I'm glad to see the high standards of journalistic excellence continue at the GOP's favorite channel.
Posted by J at 11:37 AM
Labels: Courtney Friel, falafel, Fox News
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)
Why a falafel?
Nice looking girl but what are her "journalistic" credits? If any.
Jill falafel is what Bill O'Reilly said when he make those obscene phone calls to the girl who worked for him but he was trying to say loofla!! lol
more Courtney Friel stories please
Post a Comment