Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) has a a little fun here on the recent Republican nonsense trying to gin up a scandal because Nancy Peolosi uses an Air Force jet to fly to her district in California, as security measures adopted after 9-11 dictates - and as the former GOP speaker, Fat Denny Hastert did when he traveled to his district.
The funniest part is his deliberate mangling of the Republicans' name, a subtle payback for Bush and other GOP nincompoops continually saying the Democrat party instead of the Democratic party.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- The downtown trains are full of all those Brooklyn...
- Another Bush success story
- The pistachio carpeting is a nice touch
- What is this strange power I have?
- No wonder NBC is sinking
- Everyone pitching in to do their bit
- Is there anything he can't fuck up?
- Who supports the troops?
- I hope she knows what a falafel is
- Is Aloe good for peeling?
- Seven degrees of You Tube
- More Republican family values
- Buncha wussies
- And they're probably still better than anything st...
- Good stuff
- Uncle Buck?
- With marshmallows, no less
- Bah, humbug
- Proof that the universe is conspiring against me #...
- Another conservative success story
- It's the little things...
- Moral quandry
- Blonde with boobies or blonde labs - tough call
- President Cuckoo Bananas
- Act like children, get treated like children
- TV Guide
- It's as thick as the Manhattan phone book...oh wai...
- Stunning development!
- Boston wienies
- ▼ February (30)