Monday, January 29, 2007
This is just too sweet
The White House has a new pastry chef. According to the Times, the chef, William Yosses, has previously worked at Paul Newman's restaurant in Westport, CT, and at Tavern on the Green here in the city.
For some reason, the paper doesn't note that he also co-authored the book, "Desserts for Dummies."
Luckily the Wall Street Journal does.
Sometimes it's just too easy.
Posted by J at 10:44 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Remind me again why they are mocked?
- What a trashy, low-class stunt
- This is just too sweet
- Sublime mysteries of the universe #173
- Christian nuts strike again
- Yet more words he can't pronounce
- SOTU alternative
- Random food and TV thoughts #27
- Antidote for Blue Monday
- To think I almost deleted it
- Instant Karma's gonna get ya
- Nature is amazing
- Oh Lord, why has thou forsaken me? Again.
- What was that noise?
- One of the signs of the apocalypse
- My cynicism alarm is ringing
- Why aren't they kissing our butts?
- Double standard alert
- “Mi arca una arca”
- Did someone show him his new poll numbers?
- And another one gets added to the shit list
- I'm going to hell
- It was better than Penny Pints Night at Pat O'Brien's
- Here's a good way to get buzzed
- Bush to Pentagon: Drop Dead
- Justice is blind...and apparently quite masochisti...
- Well that was annoying
- Good news: Trump's combover looks just at weird on...
- Just biding his time to skip out of Dodge
- It's probably only Jersey anyway
- Derelict on duty
- The American people are apparently terrorist-lovin...
- Bada bing
- She can handcuff me any time
- It's lasted longer than the Megan Mullally Show
- Is there anything Bush touches that isn't a disaster?
- And you know, I've had my kitchen and bathroom ren...
- No mas
- What's wrong with this picture
- President schmesident - the game better be on
- ▼ January (43)