Nothing's ever good enough for me – but, hey, at least I recognize the problem.
I just got off the phone with a very nice customer service/tech person from Verizon Wireless. I had been having some trouble syncing my contacts to my PC, which I've started doing since my phone died a few months ago and I had to email everyone I knew, get their contact info once more, enter it into the phone again, blah blah. Very annoying for all involved.
Anyway, usually these reps try to get you off the line as soon as possible. I dont know if they get penalized for talking to a customer too long, or somehow get paid on a per call handled basis, but they never seem to spend very long helping you.
But this one today must have been bored or lonely. She was being so helpful, I actually got annoyed.
She wouldn't stop talking. She kept showing me new stuff I could do with the sync program, and walking me through various steps. It got so I was rolling my eyes every time she said, “Why don't we do this?”
I'm no doubt going to hell.
And speaking of my contacts, there's one on the list I have NO CLUE who it is. Just a first name and a cell number, neither of which I recognize. And I don't remember entering it in the list. I might have to do the old *67 and see if I can figure out who answers.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Remind me again why they are mocked?
- What a trashy, low-class stunt
- This is just too sweet
- Sublime mysteries of the universe #173
- Christian nuts strike again
- Yet more words he can't pronounce
- SOTU alternative
- Random food and TV thoughts #27
- Antidote for Blue Monday
- To think I almost deleted it
- Instant Karma's gonna get ya
- Nature is amazing
- Oh Lord, why has thou forsaken me? Again.
- What was that noise?
- One of the signs of the apocalypse
- My cynicism alarm is ringing
- Why aren't they kissing our butts?
- Double standard alert
- “Mi arca una arca”
- Did someone show him his new poll numbers?
- And another one gets added to the shit list
- I'm going to hell
- It was better than Penny Pints Night at Pat O'Brien's
- Here's a good way to get buzzed
- Bush to Pentagon: Drop Dead
- Justice is blind...and apparently quite masochisti...
- Well that was annoying
- Good news: Trump's combover looks just at weird on...
- Just biding his time to skip out of Dodge
- It's probably only Jersey anyway
- Derelict on duty
- The American people are apparently terrorist-lovin...
- Bada bing
- She can handcuff me any time
- It's lasted longer than the Megan Mullally Show
- Is there anything Bush touches that isn't a disaster?
- And you know, I've had my kitchen and bathroom ren...
- No mas
- What's wrong with this picture
- President schmesident - the game better be on
- ▼ January (43)