Jeezus, even though I tell myself not to, I get sucked in every damn year - I ended up watching the season premiere of “The Apprentice” on Monday night. (It was actually the repurposing of the show on CNBC after the initial airing Sunday on NBC. Remember when they used to just call it a rerun?)
As usual, there was one designated scapegoat contestant who you were supposed to root against from the beginning. This time it was Martin, a stuffy lawyer, wearing the most god-awful jacket and shirt combination I've seen, by the way. He was quite pompous and apparently not a very good worker, at least in the task they were assigned. And he was the one who actually got fired too heh.
The show is set in L.A. this season, which I guess will give them more opportunities to get the gals in bikinis and skimpy clothes – in fact, next week's episode has the teams designing swim wear.
But, sadly, there were no girls on either of the teams that I really would have went out of my way to look at twice - unlike the adorable Little Stacey of a few seasons ago, who I actually saw in person just after she had lost on the show. And let me assure you, the Too Saucy reader, she was just as tiny and cute in person as she was on TV.
Well, ok, maybe Heidi - the winning project leader this week - has some potential. I'm going to keep my eye on her.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Good news: Trump's combover looks just at weird on the West Coast as it does in NYC
Posted by J at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Remind me again why they are mocked?
- What a trashy, low-class stunt
- This is just too sweet
- Sublime mysteries of the universe #173
- Christian nuts strike again
- Yet more words he can't pronounce
- SOTU alternative
- Random food and TV thoughts #27
- Antidote for Blue Monday
- To think I almost deleted it
- Instant Karma's gonna get ya
- Nature is amazing
- Oh Lord, why has thou forsaken me? Again.
- What was that noise?
- One of the signs of the apocalypse
- My cynicism alarm is ringing
- Why aren't they kissing our butts?
- Double standard alert
- “Mi arca una arca”
- Did someone show him his new poll numbers?
- And another one gets added to the shit list
- I'm going to hell
- It was better than Penny Pints Night at Pat O'Brien's
- Here's a good way to get buzzed
- Bush to Pentagon: Drop Dead
- Justice is blind...and apparently quite masochisti...
- Well that was annoying
- Good news: Trump's combover looks just at weird on...
- Just biding his time to skip out of Dodge
- It's probably only Jersey anyway
- Derelict on duty
- The American people are apparently terrorist-lovin...
- Bada bing
- She can handcuff me any time
- It's lasted longer than the Megan Mullally Show
- Is there anything Bush touches that isn't a disaster?
- And you know, I've had my kitchen and bathroom ren...
- No mas
- What's wrong with this picture
- President schmesident - the game better be on
- ▼ January (43)
I saw it on Sunday. It doesn't look like a great contestant group this year. No-one was fighting or backstabbing! :) But maybe it will get better. That was only the first week when they introduce everyone.
Post a Comment