The Air Force has relieved a female sergeant who posed for Playboy of her duties for not meeting its “high standards.”
Strangely, they allow the magazine to be sold in base PXs. And, of course, the armed forces turn a blind eye when military men - by the thousands - visit brothels or strip clubs every single day around the world.
By the way, I'm not saying they should start actions against the guys who go to the clubs or visit hookers. If you're old enough to be in the military and you want a little fun when you're stationed in some hell hole (Baghdad or Biloxi), why not?
But why pick on a woman because she posed for a very softcore girly mag while ignoring the other “morals” violations commited by men every day?
Hell, it's actually illegal in most places to go to a hooker; it's not against the law to pose for Playboy.
But, as usual, when the holier-than-thou moralists get their way, the hypocrisy is never far behind.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Remind me again why they are mocked?
- What a trashy, low-class stunt
- This is just too sweet
- Sublime mysteries of the universe #173
- Christian nuts strike again
- Yet more words he can't pronounce
- SOTU alternative
- Random food and TV thoughts #27
- Antidote for Blue Monday
- To think I almost deleted it
- Instant Karma's gonna get ya
- Nature is amazing
- Oh Lord, why has thou forsaken me? Again.
- What was that noise?
- One of the signs of the apocalypse
- My cynicism alarm is ringing
- Why aren't they kissing our butts?
- Double standard alert
- “Mi arca una arca”
- Did someone show him his new poll numbers?
- And another one gets added to the shit list
- I'm going to hell
- It was better than Penny Pints Night at Pat O'Brie...
- Here's a good way to get buzzed
- Bush to Pentagon: Drop Dead
- Justice is blind...and apparently quite masochisti...
- Well that was annoying
- Good news: Trump's combover looks just at weird on...
- Just biding his time to skip out of Dodge
- It's probably only Jersey anyway
- Derelict on duty
- The American people are apparently terrorist-lovin...
- Bada bing
- She can handcuff me any time
- It's lasted longer than the Megan Mullally Show
- Is there anything Bush touches that isn't a disast...
- And you know, I've had my kitchen and bathroom ren...
- No mas
- What's wrong with this picture
- President schmesident - the game better be on
- ▼ January (43)