Friday, January 05, 2007
Derelict on duty
This is how wacky I am: I actually have the phone number for my local wine store - the wonderful Mr. Wright's - in my cell phone contacts list.
Let me hasten to add, it's only because I got tired of always having to look up the damn number when I wanted a case of wine delivered. Oy.
And there is an amusing little Shiraz heading to Chez JBK even as we talk. Let the weekend begin.
Posted by J at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- Remind me again why they are mocked?
- What a trashy, low-class stunt
- This is just too sweet
- Sublime mysteries of the universe #173
- Christian nuts strike again
- Yet more words he can't pronounce
- SOTU alternative
- Random food and TV thoughts #27
- Antidote for Blue Monday
- To think I almost deleted it
- Instant Karma's gonna get ya
- Nature is amazing
- Oh Lord, why has thou forsaken me? Again.
- What was that noise?
- One of the signs of the apocalypse
- My cynicism alarm is ringing
- Why aren't they kissing our butts?
- Double standard alert
- “Mi arca una arca”
- Did someone show him his new poll numbers?
- And another one gets added to the shit list
- I'm going to hell
- It was better than Penny Pints Night at Pat O'Brien's
- Here's a good way to get buzzed
- Bush to Pentagon: Drop Dead
- Justice is blind...and apparently quite masochisti...
- Well that was annoying
- Good news: Trump's combover looks just at weird on...
- Just biding his time to skip out of Dodge
- It's probably only Jersey anyway
- Derelict on duty
- The American people are apparently terrorist-lovin...
- Bada bing
- She can handcuff me any time
- It's lasted longer than the Megan Mullally Show
- Is there anything Bush touches that isn't a disaster?
- And you know, I've had my kitchen and bathroom ren...
- No mas
- What's wrong with this picture
- President schmesident - the game better be on
- ▼ January (43)
hehe derelict is right!!! :)
I'll have to admit to the same thing in the case of two really good Indian take-out restaurants. I always had to go through the whole 411 deal to get the number, but now, at least through Verizon, you can get a text message of the number you requested sent to you--so you actually have it in a form that cannot be readily lost. Of course, that means peeling through a lot of old text messages to find numbers you actually intend to save, but hey, for a decent curry, it's worth it.
I have the pizza place on speed dial of my regular phone.
Post a Comment