Sunday, December 31, 2006
Wow, I sure am greedy
As 2006 draws to a close, I thought I would fondly reminisce about my top 10 meals of the year. God bless them, every one. And the great restaurants are just another reason I'm glad I live in this dirty town.
1. Long Island Duck Medley – York Grill (NYC)
2. Filet Mignon – Ben Benson's (NYC)
3. Pan Seared Sea Scallops – Union Square Cafe (NYC)
4. New York Strip Steak – Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (NYC)
5. Rack of Lamb – Outrigger's (CT)
6. Flatiron Steak - Wolfgang Puck's @ MGM Grand (Las Vegas)
7. Slow Baked Atlantic Salmon – Cafe des Artistes (NYC)
8. Rock Shrimp Avacado Roll - Haru (NYC)
9. Sesame Chicken – Shun Lee (NYC)
10. Sunday brunch buffet – Water Club (NYC)
Posted by J at 1:40 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Signing off for the year
- Wow, I sure am greedy
- The execution
- Now that's a bad party guest
- So that's what they call it
- If you're a good boy, we'll stop for ice cream...
- I wonder if he's seen this, my favorite picture of...
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Ha...
- That jumble puzzle can keep him going for hours
- This is when I really need that sugar mommy
- I'm hanging out with the wrong people
- A late contender sneaking in just before the year ...
- Even Bush laughs at this guy's incompetence
- Bush also admits water is probably wet
- Even I'M ashamed of being a guy
- I just threw up in my mouth a little
- Trump at least has some of his priorities right
- And I'm still mad he banned beer sales at street f...
- The new haunted house
- Somewhere there's a kitten stuck in a tree about t...
- A New Jersey Christmas
- Yet another skill I've discovered
- Fat drug addict who can't get it up makes ass of h...
- "Hi Vladimir, it's George. I have a little favor t...
- They stole the White House in 2000 so this would b...
- I hope there's film at 11...of the catfight
- I know some people do get addicted to their BlackB...
- At least I haven't turned into Dexter yet
- Bless the beasts
- Who are these people?
- I'm back, back in the New York groove
- If I don't come back, I probably got married to a ...
- The right hates him, so you know he's doing someth...
- ▼ December (36)