Friday, December 22, 2006
I'm hanging out with the wrong people
Another great Miss USA scandal.
Miss Nevada was fired by the pageant after naughty photos surfaced of her when she was 17!! - flashing, making out with other girls and generally being the best girlfriend a guy could have (she's in the red shirt).
TMZ, bless them, published the pix.
There's a party going on out there, and I'm not invited.
Posted by J at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Signing off for the year
- Wow, I sure am greedy
- The execution
- Now that's a bad party guest
- So that's what they call it
- If you're a good boy, we'll stop for ice cream...
- I wonder if he's seen this, my favorite picture of...
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
- That jumble puzzle can keep him going for hours
- This is when I really need that sugar mommy
- I'm hanging out with the wrong people
- A late contender sneaking in just before the year ...
- Even Bush laughs at this guy's incompetence
- Bush also admits water is probably wet
- Even I'M ashamed of being a guy
- I just threw up in my mouth a little
- Trump at least has some of his priorities right
- And I'm still mad he banned beer sales at street f...
- The new haunted house
- Somewhere there's a kitten stuck in a tree about t...
- A New Jersey Christmas
- Yet another skill I've discovered
- Fat drug addict who can't get it up makes ass of h...
- "Hi Vladimir, it's George. I have a little favor t...
- They stole the White House in 2000 so this would b...
- I hope there's film at 11...of the catfight
- I know some people do get addicted to their BlackB...
- At least I haven't turned into Dexter yet
- Bless the beasts
- Who are these people?
- I'm back, back in the New York groove
- If I don't come back, I probably got married to a ...
- The right hates him, so you know he's doing someth...
- ▼ December (36)
I don't remember girls looking like that when I was 17! lol
Umm....ok. I am apparently semi-retarded and commented on New Jersey Christmas, thinking that was your latest post. I have forgotten how to read.
But I'm back, caught up on your blog, and glad you had fun in Vegas. Yes, I admit I'm nosy for asking who you went with. :)
Post a Comment