Sunday, December 03, 2006
If I don't come back, I probably got married to a show girl named Candy by an Elvis impersonator
Light to non-existent blogging for a few days as I will be at the fabulous Venetian in Vegas, baby.
Eating and drinking, gambling, carousing. Your basic debauchery.
This is why the terrorists hate us.
Come to think of it, this is why the right-wing religious zealots in this country hate us too.
Posted by J at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Signing off for the year
- Wow, I sure am greedy
- The execution
- Now that's a bad party guest
- So that's what they call it
- If you're a good boy, we'll stop for ice cream...
- I wonder if he's seen this, my favorite picture of...
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
- That jumble puzzle can keep him going for hours
- This is when I really need that sugar mommy
- I'm hanging out with the wrong people
- A late contender sneaking in just before the year ...
- Even Bush laughs at this guy's incompetence
- Bush also admits water is probably wet
- Even I'M ashamed of being a guy
- I just threw up in my mouth a little
- Trump at least has some of his priorities right
- And I'm still mad he banned beer sales at street f...
- The new haunted house
- Somewhere there's a kitten stuck in a tree about t...
- A New Jersey Christmas
- Yet another skill I've discovered
- Fat drug addict who can't get it up makes ass of h...
- "Hi Vladimir, it's George. I have a little favor t...
- They stole the White House in 2000 so this would b...
- I hope there's film at 11...of the catfight
- I know some people do get addicted to their BlackB...
- At least I haven't turned into Dexter yet
- Bless the beasts
- Who are these people?
- I'm back, back in the New York groove
- If I don't come back, I probably got married to a ...
- The right hates him, so you know he's doing someth...
- ▼ December (36)
Are you going by yourself?
Wow--that's the Venetian. I recently went there on a date. Too bad that was another less-than-eHarmony-success-story for me.
grrr so jealous!
Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Bid Travel information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!
Post a Comment