By the way, has anyone checked Tim Johnson for radiation poisoning? I know the official story is bleeding on the brain, but, after all, the Russians are masters at the old radiation poisoning trick to get rid of their political opponents, and Bush and Putin are apparently tight.
Now I'm not saying Karl Rove, master of the dirty trick, is definitely behind this, but it might not be a bad idea to get a geiger counter running down there. Just to be safe, ya know.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Signing off for the year
- Wow, I sure am greedy
- The execution
- Now that's a bad party guest
- So that's what they call it
- If you're a good boy, we'll stop for ice cream...
- I wonder if he's seen this, my favorite picture of...
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
- That jumble puzzle can keep him going for hours
- This is when I really need that sugar mommy
- I'm hanging out with the wrong people
- A late contender sneaking in just before the year ...
- Even Bush laughs at this guy's incompetence
- Bush also admits water is probably wet
- Even I'M ashamed of being a guy
- I just threw up in my mouth a little
- Trump at least has some of his priorities right
- And I'm still mad he banned beer sales at street f...
- The new haunted house
- Somewhere there's a kitten stuck in a tree about t...
- A New Jersey Christmas
- Yet another skill I've discovered
- Fat drug addict who can't get it up makes ass of h...
- "Hi Vladimir, it's George. I have a little favor t...
- They stole the White House in 2000 so this would b...
- I hope there's film at 11...of the catfight
- I know some people do get addicted to their BlackB...
- At least I haven't turned into Dexter yet
- Bless the beasts
- Who are these people?
- I'm back, back in the New York groove
- If I don't come back, I probably got married to a ...
- The right hates him, so you know he's doing someth...
- ▼ December (36)
lol I hope you're joking or else you're really paranoid!
maybe this is why Bush and Rove were so confident before the election that they would keep control!! :)
I dount it, although it's nothing I would past them, but it sounds like he's had this condition for years.
Memphis, it's of course slightly tounge-in-cheek, but as another commenter said - I wouldn't put it past those GOP skunks! The idea was actually from my previously mentioned husky friend, Frankie Boy, who is in fact a Republican and a Bush fan no less, so I figure he probably overheard something at the last Bundt meeting.
Post a Comment