Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Jesus, I might be immortal at this point
RED WINE COMPOUND PROMISES LONGEVITY, STUDY FINDS
"A substance found in red wine protected mice from the ill effects of obesity, raising the tantalizing prospect the compound could do the same for humans and may also help people live longer, healthier lives, researchers are reporting today."
- Washington Post
Posted by J at 2:37 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Gee, I wonder why he was in a bad mood?
- What, David Duke was too busy to comment?
- Heckuva job yet again, Bushie
- Damn dirty apes
- Jesus H. Christ
- Verizon Wireless Sucks!
- In other startling news....
- White House Circus
- Booty call
- Abortion and Clay Aiken
- Big babies
- Clay Aiken's gay?
- I think that red wine stuff really works
- Pass the gravy
- Murdoch channels Bush
- Ha ha
- But the ice sculptures on the buffet tables are sp...
- March of the morons
- Inner nerd warning
- Making a mountain out of a molehill
- What would Jesus do? If he were a derelict...
- Don't get any funny ideas about owning those uteru...
- "Next on Larry King Live, the inventor of that new...
- Jerry Falwell's big pumpkin head is exploding righ...
- I guess he's taking time off from hunting for the ...
- The real face of the GOP
- A little more eyeliner, Mr. President?
- Bush once again leaves his mark on the world
- And I have witnesses
- This is why I get the big bucks
- Fall guy?
- I always knew NJ had sluts, but this is ridiculous...
- Moon over the meatpacking district - 12:40 am
- Even the weather gets better under Democratic control
- Is that Mrs. Beasley in her hands?
- Even with the shitty weather today...
- Random election thoughts
- I'm shocked
- I wanna be sedated
- Vegas, baby!
- London Calling
- Jesus, I might be immortal at this point
- The right-wing echo machine at work
- ▼ November (44)