Monday, October 02, 2006
It's one of my three main food groups this time of year
Duane Reade has the Halloween candy out, which means Chez JBK is already filled with bags of fun-sized 3 Musketeers and Milky Ways.
Not for the brats on Halloween, of course, but for my own greedy self.
My building always puts up a sign-up sheet in the lobby with the doorman for anyone who wants to be visited on Halloweeen by kids. Needless to say, I never participate. Bah humbug.
But I do eat the candy that would otherwise go to them. I love those little chocolate bars. And if you freeze some of them - mmmm.
Hey, I'm only trying to save the little fucks from childhood obesity. This country already has the world's fattest kids, you know.
Posted by J at 4:30 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Laura Bush goes as The Joker to the White House Ha...
- “Kazakhstan is more civilized now. Women can now t...
- Serial killing and Texas R&B
- The most boring place on Earth?
- The eagle has landed
- Please hurry, UPS guy
- Holy shit, I'm still drunk
- Rush takes a break from popping pills and vacuumin...
- It's a good thing I don't work on a construction site
- It's up to you, New Jersey, New Jersey
- When you care enough to give the very cheesiest
- Painful but powerful
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Pot, meet kettle
- One picture, two tools
- And Bush is Gollum?
- Beautiful smells #27
- And you thought Mark Foley was kinky
- Argyle and mom jeans?
- It's called the heartland - not the brainland
- I'm a people person!
- On a positive note, the turkey always looks ready,...
- People Are Annoying (TM) - Part 24
- I have issues #328
- Plugged in but disconnected
- Don't screw this up for the rest of us, New Jersey...
- Also no mob hits here!
- And there weren't even any mob hits!
- Surreal Life
- If you ever needed a reminder about the difference...
- Wait till you see the photos of him with Clay Aiken
- See - they're just very sensitive and compassionate
- It's one of my three main food groups this time of...
- Oh sure, blame the poor innocent booze
- ▼ October (36)