Monday, October 09, 2006
And there weren't even any mob hits!
My cute little former employee “Jan Brady” got married yesterday, and, of course, all the K girls (her sisters, Special K and Little K) were there. Oy, such a cornucopia of wackiness. Although I met their mom at one point and she seemed, well, sort of normal. I was actually disappointed, in fact, at how normal she was.
Could all of the K's have been dropped on their heads when they were babies?
That's so clumsy of her.
By the way, Jan, one of your bridesmaids was adorable. Call me.
The wedding was in Jersey, natch. Strangely, the bridesmaids were not wearing spandex, and their hair actually seemed quite tame. But it was only about 20 miles outside the city, so I think NY rules still applied. I even, evily, asked the band to play a Bon Jovi song, but the guy said they didn't really know it.
And, another adorable bridesmaid, Corky, was there, and I met her parents too. And, again, so normal. I hate to break it to Corky here on the Internet, but I think she was adopted as a child. Granted, I had a few Jack & Cokes in me, but I believe her dad told me they picked her up at a carnival. It was her or a stuffed Elmo. They went with Corky.
And she's very funny about how tall she is. She is tall for a girl. Which, of course, is actually good. But she seems to be embarrassed about it, and couldn't wait to get out of her heels and into flip-flops. Always a nice look with a wedding dress.
Anyway, fun time, good food, open bar, K's and Corky. How can you go wrong.
So mazel tov to the beautiful bride and her new hubby.
Posted by J at 1:05 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Laura Bush goes as The Joker to the White House Ha...
- “Kazakhstan is more civilized now. Women can now t...
- Serial killing and Texas R&B
- The most boring place on Earth?
- The eagle has landed
- Please hurry, UPS guy
- Holy shit, I'm still drunk
- Rush takes a break from popping pills and vacuumin...
- It's a good thing I don't work on a construction site
- It's up to you, New Jersey, New Jersey
- When you care enough to give the very cheesiest
- Painful but powerful
- It's the most wonderful time of the year
- Pot, meet kettle
- One picture, two tools
- And Bush is Gollum?
- Beautiful smells #27
- And you thought Mark Foley was kinky
- Argyle and mom jeans?
- It's called the heartland - not the brainland
- I'm a people person!
- On a positive note, the turkey always looks ready,...
- People Are Annoying (TM) - Part 24
- I have issues #328
- Plugged in but disconnected
- Don't screw this up for the rest of us, New Jersey...
- Also no mob hits here!
- And there weren't even any mob hits!
- Surreal Life
- If you ever needed a reminder about the difference...
- Wait till you see the photos of him with Clay Aiken
- See - they're just very sensitive and compassionate
- It's one of my three main food groups this time of...
- Oh sure, blame the poor innocent booze
- ▼ October (36)