Well, summer is over. Not officially, I suppose, but it always feels that way after the Labor Day weekend draws to a close.
I just got back in the city a little while ago after spending a few days up in Connecticut, where the weather, frankly, was shitty, then, a few days in Cape Cod, where it was very nice, although I had to wear a jacket on Sunday evening. That's when you know summer is basically over.
But copius amounts of seafood and bloody marys were consumed, so good times, good times.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Attention K-Mart shoppers...
- Why doesn't she just start her career at Fox News ...
- It's the end of the world as we know it, and I fee...
- I like to think of it as being organized
- Time Warner sucks
- Sometimes I disgust even myself
- Autumn in New York...
- Please tell me it doesn't include the smells too
- I know several girls who will get aroused just REA...
- And he also doesn't know the words to the Dreidel ...
- And you thought the Bush response to Katrina was b...
- And sometimes there's girls dancing on the bar
- The dogs again
- I'm in the wrong line of work
- They say it's a depressive, but....
- That's funny, Omarosa seems like such a sweetheart
- Such a model citizen...and derelict
- I'm pretty sure the guy on the right is called Murray
- But, but...doesn't the sun revolve around me?
- Thousands of tube socks and Italian sausages as fa...
- Moon over Manhattan
- If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luc...
- Now, which is the copy and paste button again?
- I guess they haven't finished picking clean the co...
- I've been pantsed
- Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket
- I promise, I'm going to read some Camus and Shakes...
- Time in New England...
- ▼ September (30)