I really can be lazy and slothful sometimes, and I'm trying to stop it.
I just woke up half an hour ago (about 10:30) and I think I'd still be sleeping, except for a car horn outside, and trust me, that driver's ears must have been burning when I got through cursing him.
Now I'm already contemplating lunch. How terrible is that? I just woke up and I'm already planning lunch: should I treat myself to an expensive meal at one of my fav places in the city, Union Square Cafe, or just go for a more relaxed lunch at Genesis, which has the benefit of being walking distance - not to mention about a third of the price? And the bartender, she is good with the buy backs. Being lazy and slothful, I will probably opt for Genesis.
And if proof were needed of my sloth, I just found a couple of sweatshirts that have been lying on a chair in my bedroom for months. I kept telling myself all summer I should put them in the closet, out of the way. Never got around to it. And now, sweatshirt weather is approaching again, so, you know, I might as well just keep them out.
I need structure in my life. But fuck it. First I'm going to go have some glasses of wine at a delightful lunch. IT'S FRIDAY!
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Attention K-Mart shoppers...
- Why doesn't she just start her career at Fox News ...
- It's the end of the world as we know it, and I fee...
- I like to think of it as being organized
- Time Warner sucks
- Sometimes I disgust even myself
- Autumn in New York...
- Please tell me it doesn't include the smells too
- I know several girls who will get aroused just REA...
- And he also doesn't know the words to the Dreidel ...
- And you thought the Bush response to Katrina was b...
- And sometimes there's girls dancing on the bar
- The dogs again
- I'm in the wrong line of work
- They say it's a depressive, but....
- That's funny, Omarosa seems like such a sweetheart
- Such a model citizen...and derelict
- I'm pretty sure the guy on the right is called Murray
- But, but...doesn't the sun revolve around me?
- Thousands of tube socks and Italian sausages as fa...
- Moon over Manhattan
- If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luc...
- Now, which is the copy and paste button again?
- I guess they haven't finished picking clean the co...
- I've been pantsed
- Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket
- I promise, I'm going to read some Camus and Shakes...
- Time in New England...
- ▼ September (30)