I was up in the offices of one of the major soap operas this morning. It also happened to be a Casting Day, which they do every week or month or something. (And, no, I wasn't there trying out for the part of Brad Rockford or Rock Bradford).
Can I just say, I have never seen so many amazing looking, slinkily dressed, nubile young women in my life. And the hair! I am a big fan of lustrous female hair - and they knew how to work it.
Seriously, there are a lot of amazing looking girls in New York, and I think 60 percent of them were in this office today.
Kudos to the soap opera community for bringing together such a pool of easy-on-the-eyes specimens of female humanity.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Attention K-Mart shoppers...
- Why doesn't she just start her career at Fox News ...
- It's the end of the world as we know it, and I fee...
- I like to think of it as being organized
- Time Warner sucks
- Sometimes I disgust even myself
- Autumn in New York...
- Please tell me it doesn't include the smells too
- I know several girls who will get aroused just REA...
- And he also doesn't know the words to the Dreidel ...
- And you thought the Bush response to Katrina was b...
- And sometimes there's girls dancing on the bar
- The dogs again
- I'm in the wrong line of work
- They say it's a depressive, but....
- That's funny, Omarosa seems like such a sweetheart
- Such a model citizen...and derelict
- I'm pretty sure the guy on the right is called Murray
- But, but...doesn't the sun revolve around me?
- Thousands of tube socks and Italian sausages as fa...
- Moon over Manhattan
- If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luc...
- Now, which is the copy and paste button again?
- I guess they haven't finished picking clean the co...
- I've been pantsed
- Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket
- I promise, I'm going to read some Camus and Shakes...
- Time in New England...
- ▼ September (30)