NEW YORK (AP) -- It was billed as the great ''publishing event'' of the fall -- ''a shattering, provocative and mesmerizing true story'' so momentous that booksellers ordered copies without knowing what they would receive.
Now, the secret is out: publisher William Morrow has confirmed to The Associated Press that the mystery work is Paul Burrell's ''The Way We Were,'' the latest tell-all about Princess Diana by her former butler, who also wrote the 2003 best-seller, ''A Royal Duty.''
Will they ever let this woman rest in peace? Of course, the public is also to blame. They keep buying this shit.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Attention K-Mart shoppers...
- Why doesn't she just start her career at Fox News ...
- It's the end of the world as we know it, and I fee...
- I like to think of it as being organized
- Time Warner sucks
- Sometimes I disgust even myself
- Autumn in New York...
- Please tell me it doesn't include the smells too
- I know several girls who will get aroused just REA...
- And he also doesn't know the words to the Dreidel ...
- And you thought the Bush response to Katrina was b...
- And sometimes there's girls dancing on the bar
- The dogs again
- I'm in the wrong line of work
- They say it's a depressive, but....
- That's funny, Omarosa seems like such a sweetheart
- Such a model citizen...and derelict
- I'm pretty sure the guy on the right is called Murray
- But, but...doesn't the sun revolve around me?
- Thousands of tube socks and Italian sausages as fa...
- Moon over Manhattan
- If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luc...
- Now, which is the copy and paste button again?
- I guess they haven't finished picking clean the co...
- I've been pantsed
- Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket
- I promise, I'm going to read some Camus and Shakes...
- Time in New England...
- ▼ September (30)