Monday, August 14, 2006
Two degrees of Bridget Fonda
Any time I've seen Bridget Fonda in a movie, I always thought how damn cute she was, what, with that strawberry blonde hair and those freckles, and that cute little upturned nose of hers. Nice tight body, too.
Well, on Sunday, I saw her in no less than two flicks, “SWF,” and “Singles,” that were playing on various movie stations.
When watching “Singles,'' a pretty cool movie from the 90s, where she played a love interest of Matt Dillon, I suddenly realized, I had been thisclose (as they say in the gossip columns) to boinking someone who was, er, with Dillon, who was, I think, with Bridget.
See, I used to work with a girl who had hooked up with Dillon a few times, and we were always very flirty with each other. (Sadly, I haven't seen her in about four years now.) Anyway, one night, we were out with a bunch of coworkers, drinking and flirting and basically being drunky stupid, and she said, “When are we just going to get it over with and screw!”
You know, I still remember that damn line all these years later, it was so wonderfully blunt.
God bless her.
Alas, we were both seriously shitfaced that night and nothing happened – then or ever, for that matter – but, I now realize, that if it had, I could have been two degrees....
Posted by J at 3:06 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Random (somewhat sad) thought on a tipsy Thursday
- The summer breeze...
- Can we say double standard?
- Banana Republic sucks
- Taradise Lost
- Horizontal stripes are the new black
- Mr. Ed would be more competent
- A- HA!
- Kyra Phillips' husband is handsome and a great, gr...
- Rainy days and Tuesdays always get me down
- "News" producers at the cable nets breathe a colle...
- "Kneel before your God, Babylon"
- Do they like sitar music on the radio that much?
- And the winner for best Margaritas goes to....me
- Oh, to be in that sandwich
- What is wrong with these people?
- My solemn vow
- Win a little, lose a little
- This is the guy I usually get stuck next to in air...
- I swear I'm not getting a commission
- Back to the Future
- Next episode, Sarah learns who Ansel Adams was
- Working tirelessly to please you, the Too Saucy re...
- Maureen Dowd doesn't know me
- Are they finally waking up?
- Here's three-and-a-half minutes of grooviness
- It always helps to go missing on a cruise ship or ...
- Such a classy guy
- I wonder if he got miles?
- The things you find on You Tube
- Reason #17 I'm glad I'm not a girl (or a gay guy, ...
- Can we get rid of hair extensions too
- This is almost as exciting as the time they found ...
- No one ever went broke...
- Another two hours of my life I will never get back
- Two degrees of Bridget Fonda
- They're always so classy
- Damn those manipulative bastards
- Yet another reason why I support Israel
- The sleazeballs in the GOP gear up for their dirty...
- I have no fingernails left
- And she probably had to pay 10 cents to receive it
- Ahh cold margs and hot girls in ponytails
- The terrorists have won
- I knew I wasn't crazy
- See, he's just a working stiff like the rest of us
- Yet another revelation from Mel's bust
- A nation of wimps?
- Separated at birth?
- Empty words
- I don't even want to see my Con Ed bill this month
- ▼ August (55)