This was unquestionably the take-away line from Monday night's Hell's Kitchen, the new guilty-pleasure reality show I've been watching in recent weeks.
Now, I know how these shows work, so this certainly could have been a plant, but when a rather large-breasted woman, who had waited over an hour for her entree, went up to the kitchen area to complain and harassed chef Gordon Ramsey, the head honcho on the show as he was trying to prepare a dish, his retort to her was classic. In that very English accent of his, when she leaned over the counter separating the kitchen from the dining area and kept interrupting and complaining, he snapped: “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot plate?”
It certainly looked real when she tossed a serving dish toward him at that point, with her friend giggling nervously in the background, and he called for security. Anyway, I think “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot plate?” will be my new catch phrase when certain individuals get a little too noodgy. Ahem, cough, Velma, cough.
Monday, July 24, 2006
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Excuse me, I MUST take this important message from...
- I just want to hear girls talk
- Your reading assignment for today
- I will give the anti-semitic fuck this
- Mel part 2
- Champagne tastes and caviar dreams
- "My limo is a Nielsen household."
- Cleavage is like the sun
- Leave me alone
- And I get my braces off on Thursday
- PBS Kids' Show Host Fired for Video
- The only surprise at this point would be some comp...
- “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot pla...
- Must obey...can't resist
- What was that strange thing in the sky?
- Tropical Storm Pain in My Butt
- "Dirty Laundry"
- The beer of kings
- A view from the other side
- When that show about cutting hair is too exciting ...
- Nice to see he's got his priorities straight
- That's a shame
- I'm just a port in the storm
- Your tax dollars at work
- Random thoughts as the continent swelters
- But she also denies she's fat
- Global warming? What global warming?
- A great man has passed
- President Fitty Cent
- No wonder King Kong loved it
- Here's one for the ladies
- Not at all stereotypical
- If I start listening to show tunes, then I've defi...
- I feel so suburban
- Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
- Computer tip # 17
- I smell sequel
- Can they be any dumber?
- Thunder and lightning...
- The feel-good hit of the year
- I guess they mature faster over there
- Men are from Mars, Women are from the shoe departm...
- Weirdness from Tom and Katie? Nah...
- Bonjour mesdames et messieurs
- Jesus H. Christ
- "I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!"
- "The rich fire of the orange sunset gloriously ann...
- ▼ July (48)