Monday, July 17, 2006
President Fitty Cent
Lots of chatter about the incident at the G-8 meeting in Russia where an open microphone caught Boy George talking to British Prime Minister Tony Blair, apparently unaware that their conversation was being fed out to the media.
First of all, don't these people know by now that you should always consider a microphone live. Idiots.
And lots of people are laughing, or aghast, that Bush said a mild curse word: “See the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over," Bush told Blair as he chewed on a buttered roll.”
I could give a fuck that he cursed. What's appalling is the president of the U.S. acting like a trailer park, low-class frat boy.
While he's talking to Blair, Bush is literally cramming a buttered roll in his mouth at the same time. You really have to see it. Real class act there.
None of this should be surprising any more, I guess, but it is still mortifying that this guy represents our country.
And by the way, how is what he's talking about "irony?"
Then he displays some of that world-famous intellect, as he marvels that it will take Russian President Putin as long to fly home to Moscow from Saint Petersburg as it will take Bush to return to Washington: "You eight hours? Me, too. Russia's a big country and you're a big country," Bush said. "Takes him eight hours to fly home. Russia's big and so is China. Yo Blair, what're you doing? Are you leaving."
What a fucking clown.
Posted by J at 1:03 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Excuse me, I MUST take this important message from...
- I just want to hear girls talk
- Your reading assignment for today
- I will give the anti-semitic fuck this
- Mel part 2
- Champagne tastes and caviar dreams
- "My limo is a Nielsen household."
- Cleavage is like the sun
- Leave me alone
- And I get my braces off on Thursday
- PBS Kids' Show Host Fired for Video
- The only surprise at this point would be some comp...
- “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot pla...
- Must obey...can't resist
- What was that strange thing in the sky?
- Tropical Storm Pain in My Butt
- "Dirty Laundry"
- The beer of kings
- A view from the other side
- When that show about cutting hair is too exciting ...
- Nice to see he's got his priorities straight
- That's a shame
- I'm just a port in the storm
- Your tax dollars at work
- Random thoughts as the continent swelters
- But she also denies she's fat
- Global warming? What global warming?
- A great man has passed
- President Fitty Cent
- No wonder King Kong loved it
- Here's one for the ladies
- Not at all stereotypical
- If I start listening to show tunes, then I've defi...
- I feel so suburban
- Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
- Computer tip # 17
- I smell sequel
- Can they be any dumber?
- Thunder and lightning...
- The feel-good hit of the year
- I guess they mature faster over there
- Men are from Mars, Women are from the shoe departm...
- Weirdness from Tom and Katie? Nah...
- Bonjour mesdames et messieurs
- Jesus H. Christ
- "I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!...
- "The rich fire of the orange sunset gloriously ann...
- ▼ July (48)