Thursday, July 13, 2006
Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
Sad news today, folks. And I don't just mean they haven't started impeachment proceedings against the chimp in the White House yet.
Regular commenter Not a Hipster alerted me in another post to the news that despite rumors, apparently Natalie Portman will NOT be doing a nude scene in an upcoming film after all.
Figures. They throw Michael Douglas' bare naked ass out at us in every second movie he's in, but this sublime creature will be staying clothed. Sigh.
Some ask, by the way, what do men see in her? Well, she can look amazingly sultry, yet also amazingly innocent. She looks great in a slinky dress - or a pair of jeans. What versatility!
And those big hazel eyes! Oy.
Thanks for nothing, Hollywood.
Posted by J at 2:41 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Excuse me, I MUST take this important message from...
- I just want to hear girls talk
- Your reading assignment for today
- I will give the anti-semitic fuck this
- Mel part 2
- Champagne tastes and caviar dreams
- "My limo is a Nielsen household."
- Cleavage is like the sun
- Leave me alone
- And I get my braces off on Thursday
- PBS Kids' Show Host Fired for Video
- The only surprise at this point would be some comp...
- “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot pla...
- Must obey...can't resist
- What was that strange thing in the sky?
- Tropical Storm Pain in My Butt
- "Dirty Laundry"
- The beer of kings
- A view from the other side
- When that show about cutting hair is too exciting ...
- Nice to see he's got his priorities straight
- That's a shame
- I'm just a port in the storm
- Your tax dollars at work
- Random thoughts as the continent swelters
- But she also denies she's fat
- Global warming? What global warming?
- A great man has passed
- President Fitty Cent
- No wonder King Kong loved it
- Here's one for the ladies
- Not at all stereotypical
- If I start listening to show tunes, then I've defi...
- I feel so suburban
- Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
- Computer tip # 17
- I smell sequel
- Can they be any dumber?
- Thunder and lightning...
- The feel-good hit of the year
- I guess they mature faster over there
- Men are from Mars, Women are from the shoe departm...
- Weirdness from Tom and Katie? Nah...
- Bonjour mesdames et messieurs
- Jesus H. Christ
- "I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!"
- "The rich fire of the orange sunset gloriously ann...
- ▼ July (48)