I love the Gawker Stalker section on Gawker, where people send in sightings of celebrities around town, often with very catty commentary about how the celeb looks. You get a lot of: "He's so much shorter than he seems on TV," or "Wow, is he going bald," or "The girl can put away her food."
And you can always tell if the stalker is female, as in this sighting of a couple of actresses having lunch:
Maura Tierney (Abby from ER) and Judy Reyes (Carla from Scrubs) were eating a late lunch at Sant Ambroseus café in the West Village. They had clearly come from the matinee of their show Some Girl(s), right around the corner on Christopher St. They both looked pretty relaxed, wearing sunglasses and drinking champagne, and I coveted Judy Reyes' purple skirt intensely.
Too cute. I've never seen a male stalker saying: "Saw Tom Hanks today. Wish I had those brown oxfords he was sporting."
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Excuse me, I MUST take this important message from...
- I just want to hear girls talk
- Your reading assignment for today
- I will give the anti-semitic fuck this
- Mel part 2
- Champagne tastes and caviar dreams
- "My limo is a Nielsen household."
- Cleavage is like the sun
- Leave me alone
- And I get my braces off on Thursday
- PBS Kids' Show Host Fired for Video
- The only surprise at this point would be some comp...
- “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot pla...
- Must obey...can't resist
- What was that strange thing in the sky?
- Tropical Storm Pain in My Butt
- "Dirty Laundry"
- The beer of kings
- A view from the other side
- When that show about cutting hair is too exciting ...
- Nice to see he's got his priorities straight
- That's a shame
- I'm just a port in the storm
- Your tax dollars at work
- Random thoughts as the continent swelters
- But she also denies she's fat
- Global warming? What global warming?
- A great man has passed
- President Fitty Cent
- No wonder King Kong loved it
- Here's one for the ladies
- Not at all stereotypical
- If I start listening to show tunes, then I've defi...
- I feel so suburban
- Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
- Computer tip # 17
- I smell sequel
- Can they be any dumber?
- Thunder and lightning...
- The feel-good hit of the year
- I guess they mature faster over there
- Men are from Mars, Women are from the shoe departm...
- Weirdness from Tom and Katie? Nah...
- Bonjour mesdames et messieurs
- Jesus H. Christ
- "I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!"
- "The rich fire of the orange sunset gloriously ann...
- ▼ July (48)
haha ok we like clothes:)
hah what if that was a gay guy! :)
Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!
Post a Comment