You know, once you do a renovation, it's like an addiction. You want more.
The kitchen is done, and now I want to do something with the bathroom, so I'm going to head over to Home Depot to see what they have and get some ideas.
I also told Corky to meet me for lunch at a nice little sushi place in that neighborhood, but she's working in finance now, and told me to - and I quote - "Go kill yourself."
I guess that business suit and those heels are uncomfortable.
That's a shame.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Excuse me, I MUST take this important message from...
- I just want to hear girls talk
- Your reading assignment for today
- I will give the anti-semitic fuck this
- Mel part 2
- Champagne tastes and caviar dreams
- "My limo is a Nielsen household."
- Cleavage is like the sun
- Leave me alone
- And I get my braces off on Thursday
- PBS Kids' Show Host Fired for Video
- The only surprise at this point would be some comp...
- “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot pla...
- Must obey...can't resist
- What was that strange thing in the sky?
- Tropical Storm Pain in My Butt
- "Dirty Laundry"
- The beer of kings
- A view from the other side
- When that show about cutting hair is too exciting ...
- Nice to see he's got his priorities straight
- That's a shame
- I'm just a port in the storm
- Your tax dollars at work
- Random thoughts as the continent swelters
- But she also denies she's fat
- Global warming? What global warming?
- A great man has passed
- President Fitty Cent
- No wonder King Kong loved it
- Here's one for the ladies
- Not at all stereotypical
- If I start listening to show tunes, then I've defi...
- I feel so suburban
- Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
- Computer tip # 17
- I smell sequel
- Can they be any dumber?
- Thunder and lightning...
- The feel-good hit of the year
- I guess they mature faster over there
- Men are from Mars, Women are from the shoe departm...
- Weirdness from Tom and Katie? Nah...
- Bonjour mesdames et messieurs
- Jesus H. Christ
- "I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!"
- "The rich fire of the orange sunset gloriously ann...
- ▼ July (48)
lol maybe she likes wearing heels and a suit, some girls do! Did you ever think of that?
I love wearing heels! Dont be jealous that we get to dress up! :)
J, do you ever work?
lol unfortunately Not a Hipster, yes, every day. Fortunately, though, I can do my job from home - all I need is my comp/email/phone. And now with my fab Moto Q I can even email from outside! :) Anyway, it does allow me to take long lunches and the occasional midday jaunt to Home Depot before it gets too crazy busy after everyone else gets out of their offices.
I think you said once you are a nurse, no? I guess that doesn't allow such freedom, but fortunately for the rest of us you and your fellow nurses (sister nurses?) have to be there. See what you get for being compassionate and caring for others!
Not a nurse quite yet, I'm still in nursing school. But you're right, I can't exactly do my job from home (I'm a nursing assistant right now).
Damn that compassion I feel for people....damn it.
How do I get your job? I can throw that useless compassion out the window for a different high paying job that I can do from home. Or, in your case, from lunch while having wine. :)
Post a Comment