Wednesday, July 05, 2006
"I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!"
Hello Saucy-ites. I'm back in the city after a few days at the lovely Jersey shore, and I just watched a silly movie called “Disclosure.” That headline quote is from it, with Demi Moore huskily saying those immortal words.
Yes, another Demi sighting, movie-wise.
It was on one of the movie channels tonight, with a pre-op Demi looking mighty fine. There is one scene where she is attacking Michael Douglas, and her legs are quite prominently displayed. Muscular, toned, shiny. How do they do that? Damn, she looked good in this movie.
And, of course, the ironic thing is, it is about a man being sexually harassed by his female boss, with admitted sex addict Douglas playing the victim. Several years ago at Hurley's, a midtown bar, he was seated at the booth next to mine, with a young Asian woman who was not his wife. Let's just say they did not appear to be there at a business meeting.
Of course, the girl I was with was gawking shamelessly, while I was trying to play it cool so I could get some good info for a Page Six sighting. Sigh.
But that whole aggressive/submissive female thing that Demi was portraying is really fascinating. God bless them.
Posted by J at 10:14 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- Excuse me, I MUST take this important message from...
- I just want to hear girls talk
- Your reading assignment for today
- I will give the anti-semitic fuck this
- Mel part 2
- Champagne tastes and caviar dreams
- "My limo is a Nielsen household."
- Cleavage is like the sun
- Leave me alone
- And I get my braces off on Thursday
- PBS Kids' Show Host Fired for Video
- The only surprise at this point would be some comp...
- “Would you mind taking your breasts off my hot pla...
- Must obey...can't resist
- What was that strange thing in the sky?
- Tropical Storm Pain in My Butt
- "Dirty Laundry"
- The beer of kings
- A view from the other side
- When that show about cutting hair is too exciting ...
- Nice to see he's got his priorities straight
- That's a shame
- I'm just a port in the storm
- Your tax dollars at work
- Random thoughts as the continent swelters
- But she also denies she's fat
- Global warming? What global warming?
- A great man has passed
- President Fitty Cent
- No wonder King Kong loved it
- Here's one for the ladies
- Not at all stereotypical
- If I start listening to show tunes, then I've defi...
- I feel so suburban
- Oh God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
- Computer tip # 17
- I smell sequel
- Can they be any dumber?
- Thunder and lightning...
- The feel-good hit of the year
- I guess they mature faster over there
- Men are from Mars, Women are from the shoe departm...
- Weirdness from Tom and Katie? Nah...
- Bonjour mesdames et messieurs
- Jesus H. Christ
- "I am a sexually aggressive woman - and I like it!...
- "The rich fire of the orange sunset gloriously ann...
- ▼ July (48)