Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Sign of the apocalypse # 18
Paris Hilton has a CD out, and people are liking it.
In just its fourth week of release, the reggae-dusted "Stars" is already the most requested song at Los Angeles' KIIS-FM, from which it was first leaked on Ryan Seacrest's show, and at New York's Z100, typically the highest-rated pop station in the city. It was the most downloaded song at Yahoo! Music and number six at the Apple iTunes Music Store, putting it ahead of such acts as Rihanna and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Posted by J at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I love when famous people fight
- Ahem: cough, cough
- Girls, I'm available to consult
- Now if I can just hook up with Kirsten Dunst when ...
- God bless the innocents...and a change of shifts
- That's a shame
- Then they'll play Boggle
- Can't keep em' straight without a program
- Dork Patrol
- New name for Viagra-loving Rush Limbaugh
- Sign of the apocalypse # 18
- Fat Bastard in trouble again
- Tethered (by the) balls
- Sign # 26 that I have to be more mature
- They better not roll over on this one
- They really are evil
- Hey Ya, Snoopy
- How are those hermetically sealed offices in midto...
- Weekend movie marathon rants and blahs
- Weekend household tip # 14
- The things you learn in bars
- Can we put them in charge of FEMA?
- Elections have consequences
- Turning the corner, yet again?
- People are annoying: part 17
- On the other hand, they weren't playing any Bon Jovi
- I'm in love with a Jersey girl...
- Random thoughts for a Friday afternoon
- My favorite billionaire
- Good for Hillary!
- Like crabs, they will be back
- Nice to see we have our priorities straight
- Has she finally went too far?
- Can these people stoop any lower?
- Now THIS is what you call acting
- “Oh yeah, that's the good stuff”
- Skunk alert
- Why does it happen right at this crucial time in o...
- Jesus H. Christ
- And the fourth toe on her left foot is too short
- One more reason to hate him
- What gave me away? Dropping the F bombs, the gratu...
- As long as East Bumfuck, Nebraska gets some money...
- And that tsunami thing, that was a hoot too
- ▼ June (49)
i just heard Paris is going to be on some special on Vh1 about this band Platinum Weird. i was reading that it was Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics first group in the 70s that never released their album back then, and now they’re doing a special on them.
anyone else heard about this?
Borat - is she going to be singing with them? But how can they still be together if there from the 70s? Maybe its like one of those VH1 shows where they look back at a year and have celebrities talk about it and she is going to just do that!
Dave Stewart is cool as hell. I can't believe he's doing something with Paris. This sounds like a rumor.
lol - I may be wrong but I don't think this was supposed to be a Paris Hilton fan club posting! That's what happens when you google and look for stuff, you get sent to the wrong place sometimes!! :)
She looks pretty good but I can't believe she can sing?
Post a Comment