Who are these clowns who text message as they walk down the street? I just came in from running some errands around the neighborhood and three times almost got blindsided by some idiot texting as he was walking, because, you know, there will hardly be any other people on the sidewalks in New York, so why bother watching where you're going.
Speaking of which, I just saw a guy who was so busy yapping on his phone as he crossed Third Avenue that he was oblivious to the fact that the lights had changed and cars were speeding toward him from a block away. A car had to slam on the brakes and screech to a halt just inches from him. And this asshole just sort of laughed then calmly continued on his way. Trust me, it would have been no great loss to the human gene pool if this fucktard had met the business end of that Chevy, but he was walking a beautiful dog that gave out a howl when he jerked its leash to keep it from being crushed by the car.
And, since I'm being grumpy today, when did the memo come down that three out of four girls walking around Yorkville now have to wear those sparkly ballet slipper things? Did I miss the New York Times fashion magazine feature saying that's the hot look for Spring?
Ahh, I remember the good old days when girls would suffer through three-inch spiky heels to look sexy. Now they go for comfort. Prima donnas.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I love when famous people fight
- Ahem: cough, cough
- Girls, I'm available to consult
- Now if I can just hook up with Kirsten Dunst when ...
- God bless the innocents...and a change of shifts
- That's a shame
- Then they'll play Boggle
- Can't keep em' straight without a program
- Dork Patrol
- New name for Viagra-loving Rush Limbaugh
- Sign of the apocalypse # 18
- Fat Bastard in trouble again
- Tethered (by the) balls
- Sign # 26 that I have to be more mature
- They better not roll over on this one
- They really are evil
- Hey Ya, Snoopy
- How are those hermetically sealed offices in midto...
- Weekend movie marathon rants and blahs
- Weekend household tip # 14
- The things you learn in bars
- Can we put them in charge of FEMA?
- Elections have consequences
- Turning the corner, yet again?
- People are annoying: part 17
- On the other hand, they weren't playing any Bon Jovi
- I'm in love with a Jersey girl...
- Random thoughts for a Friday afternoon
- My favorite billionaire
- Good for Hillary!
- Like crabs, they will be back
- Nice to see we have our priorities straight
- Has she finally went too far?
- Can these people stoop any lower?
- Now THIS is what you call acting
- “Oh yeah, that's the good stuff”
- Skunk alert
- Why does it happen right at this crucial time in o...
- Jesus H. Christ
- And the fourth toe on her left foot is too short
- One more reason to hate him
- What gave me away? Dropping the F bombs, the gratu...
- As long as East Bumfuck, Nebraska gets some money...
- And that tsunami thing, that was a hoot too
- ▼ June (49)
LMAO...your are so lucky to be surrounded by all that!
lol Yvette, you mean all those annoying people?? :)
lol this from a guy who wears boat shoes every damn day!
Post a Comment