Well, I'm definitely back in Manhattan. I had lunch with a friend in midtown, and Heineken's were $7 each. In Jersey, they were only four bucks.
But, I only saw one guy wearing a gold chain today, and I think he was a pimp, so all is back to normal now.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I love when famous people fight
- Ahem: cough, cough
- Girls, I'm available to consult
- Now if I can just hook up with Kirsten Dunst when ...
- God bless the innocents...and a change of shifts
- That's a shame
- Then they'll play Boggle
- Can't keep em' straight without a program
- Dork Patrol
- New name for Viagra-loving Rush Limbaugh
- Sign of the apocalypse # 18
- Fat Bastard in trouble again
- Tethered (by the) balls
- Sign # 26 that I have to be more mature
- They better not roll over on this one
- They really are evil
- Hey Ya, Snoopy
- How are those hermetically sealed offices in midto...
- Weekend movie marathon rants and blahs
- Weekend household tip # 14
- The things you learn in bars
- Can we put them in charge of FEMA?
- Elections have consequences
- Turning the corner, yet again?
- People are annoying: part 17
- On the other hand, they weren't playing any Bon Jovi
- I'm in love with a Jersey girl...
- Random thoughts for a Friday afternoon
- My favorite billionaire
- Good for Hillary!
- Like crabs, they will be back
- Nice to see we have our priorities straight
- Has she finally went too far?
- Can these people stoop any lower?
- Now THIS is what you call acting
- “Oh yeah, that's the good stuff”
- Skunk alert
- Why does it happen right at this crucial time in o...
- Jesus H. Christ
- And the fourth toe on her left foot is too short
- One more reason to hate him
- What gave me away? Dropping the F bombs, the gratu...
- As long as East Bumfuck, Nebraska gets some money...
- And that tsunami thing, that was a hoot too
- ▼ June (49)
Isn't it worth it to put up with some gold chains and big hair girls to get cheap beer!!! :)
hehe I think paying a few extra bucks for a beer is worth it if you dont have to listen to Bon jovi or look at guys with muscle shirts and gelled hair and gold chains!
I'll pay the 3 extra bucks not to have to see Joey Buttafuco Jr. in my bar thank you! lol
Got to love the culture of Jersey. They just have there own style...don't they?
hehe well that's one way of putting it, Yvette!! :)
Post a Comment