I always thought Bill Shatner of Star Trek fame was a bit of a ham, and, in fact, he is sort of notorious in Hollywood for overacting. But this is really something to see. It's from a 1978 science fiction award show. As far as I can figure, the guy who introduces him at the beginning is Bernie Taupin, the lyricist who collaborated with Elton John on many of his biggest early hits, including this infamous Shatner rendition of “Rocket Man.” The best part is when the multiple Shatners appear and start interacting with each other. Good times. You may want some wine with this cheese.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
- I love when famous people fight
- Ahem: cough, cough
- Girls, I'm available to consult
- Now if I can just hook up with Kirsten Dunst when ...
- God bless the innocents...and a change of shifts
- That's a shame
- Then they'll play Boggle
- Can't keep em' straight without a program
- Dork Patrol
- New name for Viagra-loving Rush Limbaugh
- Sign of the apocalypse # 18
- Fat Bastard in trouble again
- Tethered (by the) balls
- Sign # 26 that I have to be more mature
- They better not roll over on this one
- They really are evil
- Hey Ya, Snoopy
- How are those hermetically sealed offices in midto...
- Weekend movie marathon rants and blahs
- Weekend household tip # 14
- The things you learn in bars
- Can we put them in charge of FEMA?
- Elections have consequences
- Turning the corner, yet again?
- People are annoying: part 17
- On the other hand, they weren't playing any Bon Jovi
- I'm in love with a Jersey girl...
- Random thoughts for a Friday afternoon
- My favorite billionaire
- Good for Hillary!
- Like crabs, they will be back
- Nice to see we have our priorities straight
- Has she finally went too far?
- Can these people stoop any lower?
- Now THIS is what you call acting
- “Oh yeah, that's the good stuff”
- Skunk alert
- Why does it happen right at this crucial time in o...
- Jesus H. Christ
- And the fourth toe on her left foot is too short
- One more reason to hate him
- What gave me away? Dropping the F bombs, the gratu...
- As long as East Bumfuck, Nebraska gets some money...
- And that tsunami thing, that was a hoot too
- ▼ June (49)
heh that guys got brass balls to have the nerve to do that.
He always seems to emphasize the wrong words - I'm not the MAN they think I am. That's funny stuff...
When the third William Shatner comes out doing that weird dance with his tie all crooked I couldn't stop laughing. What was that??!!
The 70s must have been a fucked up time! :)
Post a Comment